SPC Card (www.spccard.ca) is SPC is Canada's most popular student loyalty program, with more than 1 million cardholders and 120+ participating retail chains nationwide. Its members consist largely of students aged 14-24 who shop smart, are in the know and love a good deal. SPC is seeking a talented Web Developer who enjoys working in a fast paced, high growth environment to manage our digital platforms.
The Web Developer will be helping us build a cutting edge cloud based platform. Their primary responsibility will be implementing a responsive and reliable front end for its 1.1 million members and clients, as well as several internal sites used by SPC staff.
What you would do
- Build front-end applications that delight and inspire our user base.
- Ensure that SPC’s software products are reliable and secure.
- Collaborate with other business units to deliver cross-functional projects
- Participate in brain-storming and architectural design sessions.
What you should have
- A portfolio that demonstrates your front-end web development skills
- Minimum 1 year as a software developer
- Meticulous attention to detail - you are a perfectionist with the ability to make smart compromises in accordance with realistic requirements and timelines
- Adaptability - a change in direction or requirements won’t throw you off your game
Nice to have
- Familiarity with API design/management
- Experience using Python Flask
- Any skills in the fields of user experience and/or graphics design
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.