SPC is Canada’s largest, student loyalty program. We are seeking a talented eCommerce Director who enjoys working in a fast paced, high growth environment to manage our eCommerce business while acquiring new potential online retailers. You must be self-motivated, energetic, and eager to make a difference. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a unique, quickly growing eCommerce marketplace.
As the Regional and Local Account Executive, this individual is responsible for managing and retaining existing retail partners while acquiring new potential retailers. A successful Account Executive is tenacious, self-motivated and driven to achieve goals.
What you would do
- Responsible for leading and generating new local and regional business through established networks, relationships, independent research, and the lead management pipeline to expand the range of offers for our members
- Set appointments to speak with merchants over the phone to present SPC as a solution for their business
- Facilitate the growth of revenue by contacting and closing merchants who have not done business with SPC
- Promote as a unique alternative form of customer loyalty and retention for regional and local businesses
- Proactively execute business-to-business outreach to targeted high value accounts
- Secure merchant partnerships using consultative selling strategies to craft and negotiate offer details that align with financial and operational objectives
- Develop familiarity with each merchant’s business, including but not limited to: products and/or services, consumer demographics, consumer ratings, points of competitive differentiation, merchant economic model, and revenue and profit drivers
- Utilize knowledge of deal structure and strategy in order to reach merchants’ desired outcomes and maximize profit
- Interface with B2B marketing to ensure a seamless transition of accounts and align on merchant strategy
What you should have
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role
- Strong analytical competency, both quantitative and qualitative. Ability to identify interpret and apply customer/prospect insights
- Strong business acumen: understanding of business and financial models
- Ability to work independently
- Strong client management, presentation and selling skills
- Self-motivated, innovative strategic thinker
- University/College diploma or degree - preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or Advertising
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.