SPC is Canada's most popular student engagement platform, with more than 1 million members, 500K App downloads and over 200 participating retail partners. Our members consist largely of students aged 14-24 who shop smart, are in the know and love a good deal. Digital growth is at the forefront of our product and SPC is looking to add a skilled and passionate developer to our growing product team. At SPC you will have the opportunity to change how millions of students interact in retail, schools and with brands throughout the country. Do you want a job that gives you the opportunity to actually effect change? Your changes will effect real users now who love and use SPC everyday. Our student members will expect you to bring your 'A' game everyday, test new concepts and optimize everything you do!
What you would do
- Work with the product team to reshape SPC for the 1 million students that use it
- Build new features into our suite of mobile applications
- Perform regular updates to our applications
- Write automated unit tests and UI tests
- Work with both internal teams and vendors to ensure a stable platform for future products
- Be mindful of code quality, technical debt, infrastructure availability, and security
- Collaborate with other business units to deliver cross-functional projects
What you should have
- A broad range of skills and experience across multiple frontend and backend technologies. Experience with Swift, XCode, iOS SDK is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years as a dev/software engineer
- At least 1 published app in the App Store and/or Play Store
- A strong familiarity with Agile methodologies
- An eye for quality, and the drive to create products that they can be proud of
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.