Canada’s largest youth loyalty marketing company is seeking a dynamic, experienced account manager to add to our team. As the account executive this individual is responsible for managing and retaining existing partnerships, as well as, acquire new partners and facilitate their on-boarding.
What you would do
- Grow new and existing business revenue through the acquisition and growth of retail clients;
- Manage and report results to existing clients and ensure that their needs are met;
- Execute all sales-related duties: prospecting, account maintenance, sales presentations, follow-up, close, etc;
- Prospect potential clients through an ongoing examination of the retail marketplace;
- Provide clients with proposals and ensure that all client follow-up is thorough and complete.
- Help build and maintain a retail-based merchant coalition throughout Canada;
- Exceed individual sales targets and business objectives;
- Drive profitable client growth.
What you should have
- Strong analytical competency, both quantitative and qualitative. Ability to identify, interpret and apply customer/prospect insights;
- Strong business acumen: understanding of business and financial models.
- Ability to link communication tactics to strategic objectives from a financial perspective;
- Ability to work independently;
- Strong client management, presentation and selling skills.
- Self-motivated, innovative strategic thinker.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those under consideration will be contacted.